Project Kaiser 17: New Look
Project Kaiser 17 is now available for download. It has reviewed and improved look and feel. Take a brief look at the picture:
What can you see at the picture:
- Sections switched using the tabs above the navigation tree. In previous versions each section had it's own navigation tree and tabs. So when you switched for example from Personal to Public section you saw different set of tabs. Now only navigation tree changed when you switch from one section to another, tabs stays the same.
- New task look. We reviewed path and issue context approach: as you can see, path is displayed in a new way. Also, it now displays hierarchy of a task with supertasks and parent tasks (if exists). Description block was also improved, it now displays author and the task name. All above makes task presentation more simple and user friendly.
- It is now possible to create task right from the search box using Ctrl+Enter combination.
- Task progress is now displayed in "details" block. Before you could see task progress in the lists only. Now, when you open task you see the overall progress of this task, including subtasks.
- New version has larger fonts and new user interface controls
There are also number of other small changes. For example we changed the order of comments: new comments displayed at the top so you don't need to scroll down to see the most recent discussion. The full list of changes available on the version download page.