Manual Upgrade of Project Kaiser
This document describes how existing installation of Project Kaiser should be manually upgraded using WAR file with newer version of Project Kaiser.
- Stop Tomcat (or another Java application server you use)
- Delete old files
- Go to folder where Project Kaiser jar is deployed, and remove folders "app" and "admin"
- Unzip contents of WAR file into the folder where your existing Project Kaiser application is deployed. Old files should be overwritten.
- Start your app server
- Type login and password. You will be prompted to upgrade your database. Just click "Next" to update your database.
- You can start working with upgraded Project Kaiser
Created: michael.say 10/15/08 12:03 PM;
Modified: maxim.ge 3/6/16 4:21 PM