Users are grouped in teams to work together. When user added as a team member to a certain project, this project is displayed in "My Projects" list in Personal Section of this user.
To add a user to a team:
- Open the project in the navigation tree.
- Select "Teams" tool:
- Click "Add Users to Team".
- Drop users from the list to the right window in the dialog. Specify their role and access level:
In each team one or several users can be a "Manager"
Project1 team has a single user with Manager role. Note: The manager can edit the file description.
- Project1. Team members: Carter (Manager)
- Project1.1. Team members: O'Connor (Manager)
- Project1.1.1. Team members: Mulder (Executor), Scully (Executor)
Project1.1 team is also composed of a single user - O'Connor. He is a Manager at this level.
In the Project1.1.1 there are two users, and no one of them is a Manager.
Context Team is a team that includes a manager.
Therefore Project1.1.1 context team includes Mulder, Scully and O'Connor from the Project1.1.
If an user Spotnitz is added to Project1.1.1 as a Manager, the context team will include this level members- Mulder, Scully and Spotnitz.
The administrator can fill in the "Contact Information" section in Administration/Security/Users/"user name":
The user can change the contact information in the Personal section/My profile.
Created: annna.ge 7/7/09 12:10 PM;
Modified: annna.ge 1/24/14 3:30 PM