The picture shows a workflow that is used by default in the program (Default Workflow Package). A task has the following statuses:
If necessary, the administrator can modify this workflow or create a new one.
- Inactive - task is created, but the workflow is not running;
- Important. Even if the Assignee is specified, it does not see the task in its Inbox and does not receive notice of the beginning of the work.
- Acceptance - Assignee should accept the task. Assignee sees it in Inbox:
Responsible sees it in Outbox.
- Unclear - Assignee returned the task. Now Assignee sees it in Outbox, Responsible - in Inbox.
- Execution - Assignee began work on a task. Assignee sees it in Inbox, Responsible - in Outbox;
- Important. If Responsible is not specified, the button appears "Ready, need approval". The task goes to check to the person who created the task.
- Approval - Assignee completed the task. Now the task is in Responsible Inbox. Responsible sees it in Inbox.
- Completed - the task automatically goes into this state after the approval.
The Manage Buttons
When you press the button the task moves from one status to another.
In the transition you may need to input a comment. Visual hint added to buttons whiсh reminds that:
- Comment: Required.
- Comment: Proposed - you can leave the field blank.
- You can also use Ctrl + left-click for adding a comment in transition.
Created: annna.ge 7/20/09 5:46 AM;
Modified: annna.ge 7/17/13 2:55 PM