23.0 (October, 2017)
- Tasks by Email
- User Interface improvements: documents and tasks are not stretched now to fit all the rest of screen to the right of navigation tree, but has fixed width in the center. Due to this change text doesn't become too wide which makes it hard to read on wide screens.
- Attachments now shown right under the description as tiles
- It is possible now to configure server that user agreement with terms and conditions required for registration
- Export tasks to CSV improvement: now only visible columns exported. Also, custom fields supported
- Syntax highlight in "Run script" tool
- Different comment view modes for task comments: "Activity" (comments and transitions), "Time" (spent time), "Comments" (only comments), and "All".
- "E-mail notification" popup improved
- When file is opened by ststic link it is not highlighted in navigation tree
- "between" condition works incorrectly in reports
- "NullPointerException" sometimes appears in "Time" tool
- "Path" column can not be restored after it is hidden in issues list
- Other minor fixes
Created: michael.say 10/22/17 1:31 PM;
Modified: michael.say 10/21/18 4:55 PM